Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Gotta get back, back to the past...


This illustration is for part two of my 'draw-off' with buddy Ryan Hipp. He named the subject this time: The shape shifting demon despot Aku from the cartoon Samurai Jack. Aku is a shapeshifter of course, and as if by fate the very night Ryan made his choice an episode of Samurai Jack aired, Episode VI to be precise, wherein Aku pulls a 'Bugs Bunny' and tricks Jack into helping him by posing as a hot chick named Ikra.

So of course that's the version of Aku I went with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha
loophole!

technically, not cheating:)
I love the orange/green/black
combination.

Bubbashelby said...

Thanks Bryan! Those are all the same colors as used in the episode, so I take no credit for them.

But as for finding the loophole? I take full credit for that!

Ryan Hipp said...

I owe you this drawing. I will finally avenge my honor and complete the request!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...