Saturday, January 23, 2010

Everything I Know About Creature Commandos I Learned on Wikipedia

I am doing an ATC trade with a friend and he requested the Creature Commandos and J.A.K.E. aka the GI Robot. I had heard of J.A.K.E. but never the Creature Commandos, so a quick Wikipedia study and I discovered they are, in a nutshell, WWII era monsters in the service of the US Army. According to Wikipedia they are: Lt. Matthew Shrieve (normal), Warren Griffith (werewolf), Sgt. Vincent Velcro (vampire), Pvt. Elliot "Lucky" Taylor (Frankenstein's monster) and Dr. Myrra Rhodes (Medusa).

They did some missions on Dinosaur Island, so I decided to do one epic image of them all battling a giant dinosaur, and cut it up into six ATCs.

Here it is pre-color and pre-cut:


If you look closely you can see the areas that will become individual Art Cards. I'll post more progress as I complete it. In the meantime, see if you can tell who is who ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...