Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Woodchuck Chuck meets Flimsy

I recently began following Illustrator Rachael Smith on Twitter. Just the other day I discovered her blog Flimsy the Kitten and immediately fell in love with it. Not only is Flimsy a cute kitten, (and let's face it, even my cold heart can be melted by a drawing of a cute kitten,) but Rachael's sharp and quirky sense of humor is an absolute blast, and perfectly suited for the deceptively simple illustrations.

As I read through the blog, I began to wonder if Flimsy had ever become a super hero (because that's the type of thoughts I have.) Well it turns out she had, donning mask and cape and dubbing herself Super Flimsy.

Seeing the Super Flimsy cartoons inspired me to do a little fan art and team her up with Woodchuck Chuck. So without further ado, here it is:



And to see more fun illustrations and stuff by Rachael Smith, check out her website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...